Eyeheart's Stuff


Most of these are for sale at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EyeheartsStuff


with lurvs,
Eyeheart

Saturday 2 June 2012

Scraggy Pokemon Keychain

A little Scraggy keychain I made :D I'm going to be making a few of these for the upcoming Otakuthon in Montreal. I'm kind of really busy making them right now along with about 3857234875037452 other models >< I'll post the patterns later.. In august xP


DISCLAIMER THING:
Pokemon and the Pokeball are copyright of Nintendo. This pattern is an original pattern by Esme Toussaint (Eyeheart Pokemanz, 2012)
You may use it freely for your personal use only. If you're going to take my pattern to sell it without at least telling me, I will find you and destroy you :) Please contact me if you're going to do something like that, I won't bite :P
Please, by respect for artists, don't claim this pattern as your own.
lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment