Eyeheart's Stuff


Most of these are for sale at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EyeheartsStuff


with lurvs,
Eyeheart

Saturday 14 July 2012

Prinny cake dood!

I made a prinny cake with my ever loving Floofy.

BUT FIRST
Look at our kitty :D <3
Her name is Poutite :3 It was petite before but we just started calling her Poutite.
Found her as a one month old baby lost in my backyard with a horrible eye infection. I brought her in to the vet where I worked the next ay and put her on antibiotics. And then my boyfriend's mother fell in love and couldn't let her go :) She just turned two months old two days ago.

 NOW
The Prinny cake xP




First time using fondant, what a mess.
And yeah I know it looks like it stepped in diarrhea...

Prinny is copyright of NIS (Nippon Ichi Software) and Disgaea things.

No comments:

Post a Comment