Eyeheart's Stuff


Most of these are for sale at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EyeheartsStuff


with lurvs,
Eyeheart

Saturday 15 December 2012

POLIWAG PURSE WOOT

OH YEAH
so here's my newest purse, 
POLIWAG
W00T





front


Inside with keychain attachment (and pokeball keychain (included))


OH.MY.GLOB

LOOK AT THOSE GORGEOUS LIPS
They've been stuffed so that they stick out more! :D



Top


More of the inside with key fob


inside lining


Back



inside pocket with zipper (open)



AWW YEAH

Once I put a strap on it it'll be my most prized work! I still really love my little prinny though...
Start will most likely be of fleece the same colour as the body, or a poly webbing strap like my azurill purse.


Pokemon belongs to rightful owners blahblah don't claim as your own or I will find you and hurt you :3

With lurvs, 
Eyeheart

No comments:

Post a Comment